Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Adventure Begins!

I head out tomorrow to the Missionary Training Center. I'll be there for two months, learning how to teach the gospel in Spanish and all sorts of good stuff. My flight leaves at like 7:45 in the morning, so getting up for that will be fun. I report at 12:50 and then the adventure really begins.

Each week, when I send my email to my parents telling about my week, they're going to put it up here so anybody who cares can read about what I'm doing.

If you'd like to write me while I'm in the MTC, my address is:
Elder Kaleb Julian Erickson
MTC Mailbox # 243
NY-NYCS 1022
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I would love to hear from anybody willing to write to me. My address will change when I get out to New York, so I'll have my parents update it on here as needed.

I am very excited to be able to teach the people of New York and I hope I'll have some good stories to write home about!

In the meantime, here are some pictures from the open house last Sunday.






No comments:

Post a Comment